Friday, January 29, 2010

My Big Trip!

We finally left for Indonesia! Mom and Dad sure spend a lot of time packing! I pretty much racked out for the flight. Mom's pillow was pretty comfy!


They said we had a 5 hour layover in Hong Kong, but it didn't seem that long to me

Almost there!!


We stopped in Bali for a few days. Mom and Dad said it'd be fun and they were right! Swimming in the pool was a blast!


Finally, we made it to Sentani. We've been here awhile now. It's pretty nice here at the guesthouse. Daddy just left today on a big ship, but mommy says we'll see him in a couple days in our home in the Dao. I can almost sit up on my own now! Check this picture out!


The food here is SO yummy! Mommy gave me some mangos, and boy were they good!


Well, time to get my blankie from Grandma S and my monkey from Grandma G and head to bed. This heat is wearing me out!


No comments:

Post a Comment